What Do I Need to Insure in a Retirement Village?

When moving into a retirement village there are a number of considerations to keep in mind with regard to insurance. A professional insurance advisor with experience in the retirement industry can assist with going over what insurance is applicable to you and what is involved.

Each retirement village works differently. As the requirements are not set in stone it's important when looking into particular villages to have an understanding of how their insurance cover is structured.

Generally, when looking into insurance you will need to consider your:

  • House contents
  • Car
  • Caravan
  • Motor home
  • Boat

Depending of course on which apply to you. Travel insurance is another area that you may need to look into. For assistance in insurance and understanding the different options available contact an industry insurance specialist.

Search for retirement living options in:


Catholic Homes Retirement LivingAged Care banner separator

powered by NetBookings Search Engine